Good Morning and welcome into the new week. Here in London we start the 2nd week of isolation for Antoine. And probably the more challenging of the two. Fingers crossed that all children will stay in school until we break up for the holidays once he goes back.
Talking about the holidays! I know it is difficult to get in the mood with the current situation but since we also have a few birthdays to celebrate during the same period, I feel we need to cheer up, dress up, and celebrate. A lot!
Staying positive is still the number one priority. And staying healthy of course. That is why we will focus on cooking new recipes, chosen by all family members, do
some lots of baking and prepare a nice table setting. I can confirm that it shifts the atmosphere and it is so easy.
And for the ‘special days’ we will also make an effort with our outfits! And no, I am not talking ultra glam, but something nice.
Now, if you appreciate the idea but the kids have outgrown their clothes or the wardrobe needs a little boost. Well, this may be your week, because there are some deals to be had. And one place that has a topnotch selection of kids wear is definitely Farfetch. And you will be able to access their Black Friday Kidswear Deals. Which brands and items will be in the sale is a surprise but very likely a very good one. So stay tuned!
However, to inspire you I selected the pieces that I would love to find in their sale. Fingers crossed!
1. Gorgeous velvet dress with ruffles!
2. I love to mix a sweet dress with sneakers to make the look more fun.
3. Limited Edition! Stripes! Love that sweater!
4. Festive outfit in cool? These sparkling culottes in green are perfect.
5. These dungarees are the cutest. I love the colourblocks.
6. Fun fleece tote, perfect for all the ‘mum stuff’ we carry around.
7. A classic by now – this long sleeve in the panther print.
8. The softest of puffer coats to keep your little one cosy and warm!
9. That blouse! I am sure we can all agree that a woman size would be a bestseller as well.
10. L’amour coat in a lovely autumn colour.
11. Docs made a big comeback some years again, and I totally love them on children too.
More fun kids fashion:
In collaboration with Farfetch!