Easter is such a fun holiday. It’s in the spring, when everything is new and fresh and in bloom. There’s something about colorful flowers, pretty spring dresses, bunnies and chicks and warmer weather that just makes us happy. Finding little surprises to delight our own kids is so much fun, and we had a blast putting together a selection to help you do the same on Easter morning! We’re proud of our Easter gift ideas for kids and can’t wait to hear what you think! There’s something for literally everyone- we have Easter gifts for babies, Easter gifts for toddlers, Easter gifts for girls, Easter gifts for boys and Easter gifts for tweens and teens.
Here are our
top gift choices for Easter 2019:
1. Moulin Roty Magic Butterflies. Turn the wings of these beautiful printed butterflies, slip it in a book or card, and watch it flutter out when opened for a delightful surprise! Comes in 4 pretty colors!
2. Meri Meri Bunny Necklace. The perfect non-candy Easter basket stuffer, this little pouch necklace has a white felt bunny sweetly sitting in a glittery pink pocket. Hung with a pretty pink enamel bead chain. Take the bunny out as a little toy, and put anything she likes inside the pouch!
3. Meri Meri Bunny Hair Slides. Pin back wispy bangs or secure buns and other hairstyles with this sweet hair accessories. Pretty pastel bunnies all lined up in a row are beautifully crafted from enamel with gold tone slides.
4. Moulin Roty Storybook Torch. Create an adventure with one of our favorite imaginative toys.. Pictures appear on the wall through the flashlight, and kids develop the tale. Encourages imagination, literacy, and language skills. This lamp is easy to use: insert a disc into the lamp, switch on the lamp, and project the images onto a wall or ceiling. Turn the disc to continue the story.
5. Meri Meri iron on patches- we have butterflies, cacti, and flowers. Let her decorate her clothes with one of our Meri Meri iron-on patches. Perfect gift for creative tweens and teens!
6. Jellycat Bashful Cream Bunny. Bashful Cream Bunny’s gorgeous long ears look like two big dollops of clotted cream. With a bunny pal as soft as butter icing, spring days are so inviting.
7. Nailmatic Nail Polish Sets. The water-based nail colors are formulated especially for kids. No grown-ups allowed! They go on easily, dry quickly, and—get this—they wash off with nothing more than warm water and soap. Available in a wide variety of colors and sparkles!
8. Sunnylife Rainbow Harmonica. Take a break from the electronics and get musical! This classic harmonica by Sunnylife gets them playing tunes in no time at all. In cool retro rainbow colors that all kids love.
9. Meri Meri Cat Ears Hair Clips. These delightful cute kitty ear hair clips are designed so they stick up like ears when you clip them on! Just purrfect for cat lovers. Beautifully crafted from pink and black felt with sparkly metallic gold stitching.
10. OOLY Totally Taffy Scented Gel Pens. Totally Taffy Scented Gel Pens are a pleasure for your writing and drawing needs and delights. Each pen lays down a steady sheen of wonderfully smooth and vibrant pastel color gel ink. The set includes six delicious pastel colors each with its own candy scent.
11. Jellycat Chic. A ball of creamy-gold silky fluff, this chick is a pompom party animal. We love those squashy orange feet and perky matching beak!
12. Meri Meri Jungle Sticker Roll. We’re absolutely head over heels for this roll of charming stickers, full of bright and colorful jungle creatures and motifs embellished with shiny green foil. Perfect for boys and girls!
13. Meri Meri Fruit Charm Necklace. This fab necklace by Meri Meri brightens up any outfit with color and whimsy. It features colorful fruit charms in translucent acrylic, suspended on a neon coral cord with gold link chain and clasps.
14. iScream Mermaid Sleep Mask. Bedtime is about to get a lot more glam! Our mermaid reversible sequin eye mask colorful, sparkly mermaid scales that flip with a swipe of your hand. Add a satin lining to all of that goodness and you have one seriously luxurious gift.
15. Animals of the World Puzzle to Go. Kids can create a puzzle scene of their favorite animals right inside the airplane tray with this travel puzzle! It comes neatly contained in a fabric bag, and pictures cool animals of the world including tigers, flamingos and koalas.
16. Maileg Mice. This newborn mouse is sure to melt your heart. Baby comes in a carrycot lined in florals, with blue striped blanket and pacifier.
17. Moulin Roty Animal Masks. For endless hours of imaginative play, these colorful animal masks by Moulin Roty will delight. Made of cardboard with elastic backs, they are illustrated beautifully by Julie Daleyden.
18. Temporary Tattoos by Inked. Look like the latest celebs with these tiny temporary tattoos for fingers! Super cool and oh so trendy, they’ll be a big hit with tweens and teens. They come packaged in a cute little box for easy gifting.
19. Princess Unicorn Magnetic Figures. This set includes 6 princesses with different skin and hair colors, lots of mix and match magnetic outfits to dress them up, and 4 play scenes. This toy is perfect for trips, restaurants, and quiet play time.
20. Lola and the Boys Sunglasses. These fun, cool sunglasses will be a hit with any little girl. They go with everything and add style and flair to her looks while keeping her protected from the sun.
21.Touch and Feel In the Garden Puzzle. This puzzle introduces problem-solving to young, developing minds in the most delightful way. Textured pieces make each puzzle a unique and fun sensory experience for toddlers.
23. Meri Meri Pear Baby Rattle. A sensory toy like this little rattle is a great Easter basket addition for any new arrival. In the shape of an adorable pear, this soft rattle is crafted in organic cotton, decorated with embroidered stitching, a shiny gold stalk and crocheted leaf, with a soft noise rattle inside.
24. Lip Glosses. Made with moisturizing Vitamin E and no Phthalates, this lip gloss is happy to make your lips smoother and moisturized but also happy to bring a smile to your day.
25. Ban.Do Water Bottles. Tweens and teens love this water bottle with personality! It’s perfect for on-the-go hydration with some extra sparkle.
If you need help putting together a custom Easter basket that will delight and surprise your kids on Easter morning, please contact us at [email protected]