Peaches and Cream
Sydney Grace Peaches and Cream Pressed Blush ($9.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a rich, medium-dark coral with moderate, warmer undertones and a matte finish. It had intense color coverage in a single layer, where a little went a long way, so I’d suggest using a lighter hand to make it easier to apply and blend out (it’s usually easier to build up than it is to sheer out, which was true here).
The texture was soft, silky, and smooth to the touch with a smidgen of powderiness present in the pan but not on the face. The blush applied well to bare skin and diffused easily along the edges. The color started to fade visibly along the edges after nine hours of wear.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Makeup Geek Bliss (DC, $9.99) is lighter (95% similar).
- Dior Coral (004) (P, $37.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Swoon (LE, $19.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B306 (P, $23.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Sweet Revenge (P, $26.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Milani Coral Beams #4 (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Thnks fr the Mmrs (LE, $8.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Dolline (P, $37.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Heir (LE, $29.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Golden Gate Matte (LE, $22.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
$9.00/0.25 oz. – $36.00 Per Ounce
It’s a more pigmented blush, so it favors those who need or want richer coverage achieved with less product or in one layer, but those who prefer sheerer, more buildable blush may find there is a learning curve. The formula was very blendable and easy to work with, so I think it is more forgiving, particularly shades with some shimmer in them. The matte shades can be slightly powdery but do not look dry or dusty when applied, though they can darken a bit if not applied over drier or more matte skin (or a base). They wore between eight and 10 hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our Sydney Grace Pressed Blush swatches.
Silk Mica (Mica (77019), Boron Nitride, L-Lysine Mica (Mica 77019 and Lauroyl Lysine), Caranuba Mica (Mica 77019 and Caranuba Wax), Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate ((+/- Mica (Mica 77019), Fractionated Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Silk Powder, Allantoin, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI77289), Chromium Green (CI77288), Carmine, Iron Oxide (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Tin Oxide (CI 778161), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (77007), Silica, *Synthetic Flurophylogopite, Zinc (CI 77947), Bronze and Copper Powder (CI 77400), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol))
Where to Buy
When you purchase through our links above, you help support Temptalia. Thank You!