We had the most gorgeous month of May and even so we are not going far (for now) we got our summer dresses, shorts, and sandals out.
And when talking to friends, mostly online, I heard a lot of questions about clothes shopping for children because things start to become small and/or too warm.
Can there be a better invitation than that to browse around and gather some lovely summer staples for the little ones? And to make it even more fun, I added some cool stuff for mums too. My personal wish list so to say…
So, there is a summer list for baby, then for boys and girls, teens, and last but not least for mums. And if you have been around here for a bit you know how much I love the smaller brands, and the more timeless and classic with a modern touch look. Things that you can and will keep for a long time, pass on to siblings, and things that will become real staples in the wardrobe.
Enjoy my summer wardrobe essentials for the whole family:
Summer Baby Staples:
1. Waterproof sandals, here in blue but available in lots of colours. For boys and girls!
2. ‘French Touch‘ body.
3. Sweet Child of Mine shirt. Bliss!
4. Super adorable organic cotton body.
5. Cute seersucker sun hat.
6. Sweet gingham blouse made from soft linen.
7. Sunburst bloomer.
8. Beautiful summer blouse.
9. Organic cotton bloomer.
10. Cute socks to make your summer outfit perfect.
11. Liberty smock swim bottoms. The cutest!
12. Floral print dress in rust with ruffle sleeves and lining.
13. Bamboo sandals that go with everything!
14. Happy t-shirt.
Summer Girl Staples:
1. No summer without a good play suit.
2. Just one thing: must have!!!
3. These sneakers are cool and gold is everything.
4. Wide leg linen striped trousers.
5. Pixie sunglasses. The best!
6. This dress has summer all over it.
7. Navy swimsuit with adorable ruffles in the back.
8. Strappy silver sandals. (other colours available)
9. Cotton jersey (so comfy!) ruffle top.
10. Cute skirt.
11. Puff sleeves are huge this season and I love the cute factor of this top.
12. Gorgeous long dress.
Summer Boy Staples:
1. Tie-dye shirt.
2. Old skool vans.
3. Turquoise watch.
4. Denim shorts.
5. Fun swim trunks. I like the green but the red version is cool too.
6. ‘worn effect’ cotton tee for cool kids.
7. Recycled cotton cap.
8. Surfer print sweater made from ultra soft cotton fleece.
9. Seersucker Bermuda shorts.
10. Fun sandals.
Summer Teens Staples
1. Very cool floral dress (that I would wear too).
2. Great summer top that goes with anything.
3. A summer without denim shorts is not a proper summer.
4. Burgundy sandals.
5. Striped socks!
6. Leo print swim shorts.
7. Cotton fleece hoodie with flounced sleeves. So lovely!
8. Wide legged light denim trousers.
9. Trucker hat.
10. Chino Bermuda shorts. (various colours available)
11. Ombre effect bikini with beautiful scalloped trims.
12. Polo shirt. (lots of colours available)
13. Funky trainers.
Summer Mama Staples
1. WANT! Gorgeous colour – red dress that is perfect for every summer moment.
2. Found the perfect wide legged trousers for mums.
3. Stitched leather sandals.
4. Simple and elegant. And the back is the best of that swimsuit.
5. Big buckle slides.
6. Fun blouse which will look awesome with a pair of jeans.
7. Tank top in mustard. (great with the shorts)
8. Cute linen shorts.
9. A staple in my bathroom and perfect to keep your sun kissed skin hydrated and looking fresh.
10. Precious shell earrings.
11. Fringe Raffia tote!
12. A little bling with that strawberry brooch.
13. Ribbed summer cardigan.
I hope you enjoyed my summer inspiration and if you would like more, how about this summer rainbow? And now, I am sending you lots of sunshine, wherever you are!