Welcome to Pirouette Weekly.
Watch our video rundown to see what’s going on in the kid’s fashion industry.
News in brief
Lockdowns across the globe continue to cause havoc to label’s timelines however AW21 selling season is ready to kick off.
- Digitally Pitti Bimbo’s ‘Pitti Connect’ launched this week
- Playtime want you to save the date for the launch of their new look Playtime Marketplace 10th -12th of February.
- China’s physical showrooms such a Cote Collective and Da Kids Shows open their doors for buyer appointments to view European collections.
On Pirouette now
A Snap Shot look at Photographer Coralie Monnet
And an update to Bobo Choses brand profile.
Later this week on Pirouette
- Interview with Ana Strumpf about life as an illustrator and her recent collab with Sonia Rykiel Kids.
- And we chat with Christina Neustrup about her new role as Director CIFF
This week elsewhere
- Look out for the launch of CIFF Digital on Monday
- New magazine for teens Papillon coming out shortly.
Hope you enjoyed our Pirouette Weekly make sure to follow @pirouetteblog for updates.
See you next week!
Feature image: Ana Strumpf illustration for ‘Perfectly Imperfect Stories’ for Magic Cat Publishing.