These mini cheesecake Strawberry cupcakes are delicious! I don’t know about all of you but I LOVE cheesecake of any kind and strawberries. This recipe is very easy to make, anyone can do it. They mini cakes are great for serving at parties. You could even just make plain ones and set out different types of fruit toppings like strawberry of course, maybe apricot and whatever else sounds to top your cheesecake cupcakes. We hope that you love this Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes recipe.
If you are searching for how to make strawberry cheesecake cupcakes, strawberry cream cheese filling for cupcakes, easy cheesecake cupcakes, strawberry cheesecake cups, cheesecake cupcake recipe or even how to make cheesecake cupcakes, then our easy strawberry cheesecake cupcakes are exactly the cheesecake filled cupcakes you need.
Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
Prep time 15 minutes | Total time 30 minutes. | Makes 12 cupcakes
Ingredients & Supplies
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees.
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and 3-4 drops of strawberry extract.
- Put cupcake wrappers into a muffin tin or use a silicone muffin pan if you don’t have liners.
- Mix your melted butter and graham cracker crumbs to form a chunky crust, place a little in the bottom of each cupcake wrapper and flatten it to the shape of the wrapper.
- Fill each cup about ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Frost with thick Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting and top with fresh sliced strawberries or just top with the strawberries which is what we do about 50% of the time.
- Keep refrigerated. Eat within 2-3 days for maximum freshness and best taste.
Whether you needed homemade strawberry cheesecake cupcakes, how to make strawberry cheesecake cupcakes, best strawberry cheesecake cupcakes, strawberry cheesecake stuffed cupcakes or even a strawberry cheesecake cupcake recipe, then our double strawberry cheesecake cupcakes will not disappoint. These would be an awesome treat to serve at any party, whether it is a birthday, a celebration, or a holiday. I hope you all enjoy these cupcakes. We hope that you are inspired by this Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes recipe. Happy baking!