MAC Totally Taupeless Radiant Matte Bronzing Face Powder ($32.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a medium brown with moderate, warm undertones and a satin finish. As the powder was buffed and blended onto my skin, the satin finish became more prominent.
It had semi-opaque, buildable coverage, though it was marketed as being “sheer-to-medium buildable coverage.” The texture was silky and finely-milled without being powdery, but it wasn’t too firmly pressed into the pan either, so I felt it was easy to pick up product with a variety of brushes. The powder blended out nicely on my skin and wore well for nine hours before fading visibly with a decent amount of color still visible after 12 hours (as the brand claimed 12-hour wear!).
- Chanel Deep (P, $58.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Cover FX Suntan Bronze (Left) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Wild Card (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Kosas Medium (P, $34.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Matte Bronze (LE, ) is less shimmery, more muted (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Gold Dust (P, $110.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel Medium Deep (P, $58.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Guerlain #03 (P, $53.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lovegasm Bronze (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Dior Warm Terra (002) (LE, $49.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
Where to Buy
Current Sales & Deals
- MAC Cosmetics — Selena collection now at Ulta, Nordstrom, Saks, ends 5/30.
- Nordstrom — New sale markdowns, shop here, ends 5/31. Current gifts with purchases viewable here, ends 12/31.
- Saks — Earn a gift card up to $700 w/code MAYGCSF (includes beauty), ends 5/30. Free shipping with code FREESHIP, ends 12/31.
When you purchase through our links above, you help support Temptalia. Thank You!