Happy spring clothes for kids!
Good Morning everyone! How are you? Over the last days we thankfully changed from freezing to nearly Spring. And it is so appreciated!
And it means that over the last days we woke up to the sun. Such a mood booster! Which made me think that Spring is really coming along. Therefore I had to go and check what is in store to give your little one’s wardrobe a little Spring Lift.
Below you can find some of my favourites and they all work great when it comes to layers. Crisp mornings still need some tights or leggings and a cardigan on top. And later you can wear it with light shoes. Perfect!
Of course, you will find lots of unisex pieces too. Keeping it simple and easy.
Please enjoy my edit of Spring clothes for the kids:
1. Cool organic Cotton Joggers in green. For boys and girls.
2. Cutest overall. I love this one. It is so fun and cute…
3. Organic printed sweater.
4. Linen overalls with ruffles for a romantic look. Add tights, leggings and a long sleeve until it is warm enough.
5. Cover up! Easy with this sun hat!
6. Add some fun to your outfits with this bandana.
7. So comfy, so sweet and a must have: Muslin babygro!
8. Organic cotton Tomato T-Shirt for fun days.
9. Anniversary Organic Cotton Sweatshirt – choose between 1 year and up to 10. Kids love it!
10. Organic cotton Pointelle Dress – delicate, chic and very beautiful!
11. Raphia tote for mums
12. Flowy Cotton Muslin Trousers Dusty Pink
*all links are affiliate
[shareaholic app=”share_buttons” id=”14019858″]