Luv Me Not
ColourPop Luv Me Not Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a vivid, darker coral-red with moderate, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation–somewhat more coverage than marketed–that applied evenly to bare skin and blended out without difficulty.
The texture was soft, powdery but smooth to the touch, but I’d recommend using a lighter hand when initially picking up product to avoid too much excess kicked up in the pan. It wore well for eight hours before fading visibly on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop RomCom (P, $8.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Smashbox Geranium (LE, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop Ex (LE, $5.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Wayne Goss Sunny (PiP, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Never Been Kissed (LE, $8.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Crave (P, $30.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- NYX Tuscan (P, $6.50) is cooler (90% similar).
- KIKO 107 Tomato (P, $12.00) is more muted, warmer (90% similar).
- Viseart Coral #2 (PiP, ) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Fruit Stand (DC, $8.00) is lighter (90% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!