ColourPop Juice Bar Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a medium-dark pink with moderate, warm undertones and a semi-matte to satin finish. It had mostly opaque color coverage in a single layer, rather than being sheerer and buildable as marketed.
The consistency was soft, more powdery and almost drier in the pan, but it sat well on my skin and didn’t appear cakey or powdery. It blended out easily and stayed on nicely for eight hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Whole Nine Yards (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Cat’s Eye (LE, $12.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop On the Horizon (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Essence Beloved (P, $2.99) is darker (90% similar).
- Rare Beauty Nearly Neutral (P, $21.00) is less shimmery, warmer, glossier (90% similar).
- Milani Berry Rays #3 (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Persona Carmel (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Winter Berry (LE, $32.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Rose Petillant (330) (P, $45.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Day Dream (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Distarch Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Quercetin. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.